Saturday, December 8, 2007

I've been a little busy...

Well, today DrillSgt. and Pistol ended up sick. DrillSgt. has a raging ear infection which was giving him vertigo and Pistol has the beginnings of a cold. We spent quite some time at a local walk in clinic but thankfully DrillSgt. was diagnosed and prescribed some meds. Previous to this illness I spied a cute crochet hat on a website and was dying to find out how to make it. A wonderful lady (I'll call her the Divine Ms.M) on crochetpartners yahoo group helped me out and sent me the pattern, as well as put up with a lot of email questions I had since I'm a little new to this whole crochet thing. So far so good. I'll have to post some pics of it when I get done. I wanted to make one for Pistol and one for LongRifle for Christmas. If they turn out, maybe I'll make some in different colors for them. Woohoo!!!

1 comments:

gardngirl December 11, 2007 at 3:27 PM  

Learn from me...keep the scissors far,far away!

You will have lots of fun making those little hats. I've just learned how to knit and am having a ball. You can do it in all your spare time. (hee hee) I do it while watching tv. It is actually really relaxing once you get the hang of it. :)

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP