Saturday, May 24, 2008

Just A Little Bit

So I'm gettting ready for our date and Pistol & LongRifle are in the living room, up to no good I'm sure, when I hear Pistol VERY LOUDLY say "OH, OH!" So, not hearing any crying I decide to stay where I'm at and respond, "What do you mean oh, oh, what happened? Pistol did you make a mess?" Pistol very matter of fact replies, "Yes." "Who did it?" I asked. She tried blaming her sister but I knew better. I then said, "Are you sure sissy did it? Did you help make the mess?" Her hilarious reply was, "Just a little bit." I was laughing so much I poked my eye with my mascara. Ah, the conversations I have with my 2 year old! LOL!!

BTW, Grammy & Welo kindly offered to keep Da'Gorgeouses overnight so DrillSgt and I actually had an opportunity to stay out late! We watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull(I still can't get the theme out of my head), ate lots of popcorn and had a nice dinner. Umm, we were home by 10:30, but we did get a chance to listen to some live Blues music being played.

1 comments:

gardngirl May 27, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

You've got a comedian on your hands...That personality trait can be a hard one to parent. We aren't very effective when we're cracking up!!! Gotta love it though.

You will never have a dull moment and will always have great stories to tell (like this one)!

Glad Da'Gorgeouses are feeling better. :) Take care.

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP