Friday, June 13, 2008

Shades

So I made it out this morning and was at our municipal pool by 5:30 am, can you believe it?! By the time the water aerobics class is over, I'm wide awake. It helped that Pistol woke up at 4:45 asking for apple juice, made me want to stay in bed just a few minutes longer but since I was already out of bed, why not?!

After we had breakfast we went uptown for a little stroll. It was still cool enough and gave us a little extra exercise we've been meaning to get to for the last few days. Most of our day was spent @ Grammy & Welo's house checking their mail, making sure the house was in order, etc. I'm happy to report they started heading home this morning and plan to arrive by Sunday. Good thing because Da'Gorgeouses were asking for them the entire time we were there.

I had a couple of pics to post but my camera is being a bugger, so I'll have to get back to it.

1 comments:

Skeller June 14, 2008 at 8:47 AM  

Wow, you ROCK!! What a great way to start the day!!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP