Sunday, July 20, 2008

Organization

In an effort to regain control of my rapidly-spiraling-out-of-control mess, I have decided to attempt to organize my life...starting with this blog. It seems that at last check I have some 189 posts and none of them tagged or categorized. So, I decided to start tagging them, and go back little by little and tag those too! Now, if you look closely, I'm not very good at this whole organization thing. I've only tagged about 50 thus far and I already have some 10+ categories, isn't that a little counter productive? Aren't I supposed to consolidate into as few categories as possible?! I swear in high school when the teacher asked me to write an outline for my papers I always struggled, yet, my papers turned out fine. (I even actually contemplated majoring in English so I could become a teacher, until I remembered the TON of grading they have to do and the fact that I never did really like all those grammar rules!) So I guess I'm still struggling and at this rate I'm never going to finish. Do you think maybe, just maybe, there's help for people like me?! LOL!!

3 comments:

Unknown July 20, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

good luck!

Leslie July 21, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

hey I wonder if were close by.. we live about 40 minutes from Disney..?? hehe... Hope you have enjoyed your weekend.. I can't even believe your cuties said that... hilarious..

they are for certain gorgeous.

Helene July 22, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

I started categorizing my blog posts awhile ago and never kept up with it. I really should though. It's overwhelming though, isn't it??

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP