Monday, September 8, 2008

Smart-Alecks

The other day that I brought my "G" over for a visit with the girls, we were having lunch and LongRifle was putting food all over her head and hair. I firmly told her, "Don't put food on your head, you're supposed to eat food." Her reply to me was, "It's MY head." Without skipping a beat, I simply told her, "It may be YOUR head but MOMMY has to clean it!" When I translated this conversation into Spanish for my grandmother she burst out laughing! So we're having dinner and invited my parents over last night. Pistol was pouring out her apple juice all over the table, she was cleaning it up as she poured, but still. So Welo takes away her apple juice and she looks over and tells him, "It's MY apple juice." (In the same sarcastic long, drawn out emphasis on MY that LongRifle had used the other day). Uggghhh...they're smart-alecks at the age of 2, what in the world are they going to be like when they get to be teenagers?!

3 comments:

gardngirl September 8, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

And so it begins...:)

Anonymous September 8, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

I can't help but laugh. Girls and their attitudes! My 2 year old pulls the same stuff.

Holly September 9, 2008 at 3:12 PM  

The little flower isn't speaking that well yet, but I'm confident she's saying the same types of things to me in her own way- LOL. I try so hard to keep a straight face but sometimes it's impossible.

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP