Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Since October of 2006

We had a busy weekend, attended our local Apple Festival, spent time visiting with TiaNaNa and NoMike, caught the last half of our goddaughter's tournament soccer game, and dealt with some sickly baby girls (which means on Friday/Saturday morning I had a 2 hour sleep deprivation marathon---totally messed with my chi!).

However, something really good came out of this weekend.

This...

Although this pic shows less of my wrinkles and fewer of my chins...



It just doesn't capture our the essence of our BLESSINGS like this one does!


We haven't had a family photo taken since Jennings took one in October of 2006! My dad took this one and I think I'm going to have it enlarged and put up in our living room. (Thanks Dad!).

0 comments:

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP