Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Update 10/08

It was a fun, relaxing, pretty much lazy weekend. We enjoyed some much needed rest and recovery around here. I'm praying everyone returns to their normal, healthy self soon, and no one else comes down with anything (at least not for a month or two----please).

DrillSgt. and I probably should have taken some time out to go out on a date, I think it's getting to be about that time again, but it's sometimes difficult to tear ourselves away, and now to impose on Grammy and Welo since she's already watching Da'Gorgeouses on Mondays and Wednesdays, it just seems so complicated. We will need some time to go find something to wear for the Red Heart formal coming up, nothing like waiting until the last minute to find something to wear. I wish I could just reach into my closet and pull something out, but I think the last time I wore anything formal was at my sister's wedding over 5 years ago (AND lots of things have changed since then)!

As for my haircut, well, it turned out okay, it's still long enough to pull back (the hairdresser sympathized with me and I think took pity when I told her I had twins). It'll take me an extra 10 minutes to get ready now with the blow drying and the flat iron, but overall I'm okay with it. Sometimes I wish I had naturally curly hair instead of super straight hair but then I realize many curly haired people wish they had straight hair (I know the grass is always greener...). DrillSgt. likes it, I suppose he would have been happy no matter what as long as it's no longer in a bun or ponytail---LOL!

Da'Gorgeouses are much better now, very little coughing getting back to their normal sleep routine. I'm happy the steroid inhaler is working, it seems to have made all the difference. Now all I have to worry about is what they're going to be for Halloween (isn't that just around the corner---like this Friday?)!!

0 comments:

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP