Monday, January 19, 2009

January 19th ~ I ♥ Faces Kids Entry





Since I entered Pistol's pic last week (& I have that mama guilt about fairness) I thought I'd enter one of LongRifle this week. Although I like a lot of the more recent photos I've taken of LongRifle, this one I took back in April of last year really tugs at my heart strings. It must be because she was sick that week and just looking at this photo reminds me how quiet and still she was. Quiet and still are not two words I'd ever use to describe LongRifle on any healthy day---LOL! And only when she's sick do her eyes stop and look like that. She's usually busy taking everything in, and any movement generally catches her eye.

Of course, I do have to say since I've taken THOUSANDS of pictures of them from the day they were born, they are quite used to the camera, and generally ignore me (or bum rush me because they know it makes me CRAZY!).

So go on over and enter the I ♥ Faces Week 2 contests Kids or Adult, and while you're at it check out all of the other beautiful faces!

13 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} January 19, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

Awww ~ this is such a sweet face you captured. I'm lovin' that curly hair!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Unknown January 20, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

Wonderful face. I love the big eyes. And the curls. Those are curls to die for.

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") January 20, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

We had a 27 weeker - and he's now 26 years old, married and a father of an 18 month old.

Love your photo and the story in her eyes.

Unknown January 20, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

Great picture! All of your pictures are really great! :)

Unknown January 20, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

What a beautiful baby face. LOVE that curly hair. Great picture!

Michelle January 20, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

Awww.. she is beautiful. great picture! You are so blessed!

really.truly January 20, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

What beautiful little miracles you have!! Just wanted to say hi from one twin mom to another:)

Jenny January 20, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

What a sweet face. Her eyes are beautiful. Such long eyelashes. Thanks for your comment.

Holly January 20, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

Yes, you must be fair mommy! The mommy in me recognizes those glazed over eyes. Great picture:)

beckyjomama January 20, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

What a sweetie!!!

Daniele January 22, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

Thanks for visiting and commenting! Love the picture, she is so adorable, they both are. All of your pics are so good, might have to ask for a few pointers every now and then.

Karey January 22, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

Thanks for your visit & comment over on my blog! I love LongRifle's deep dark eyes! Great photo!

Annette January 22, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

She looks so thoughtful. Beautiful picture.

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP