Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 12th~ I Heart Faces Kids Entry




So I've decided to try and enter the weekly competition that I heart faces photography blog has every week. Taking pictures of faces is something I'd really like to get better at, and since I have the most wonderful subjects to take pictures of right here at home, why not practice, practice, practice?! This is my first entry under the Kids section, I really like this photo of Pistol because it really makes her beautiful lips, wonderfully smooth skin and round cheeks stand out, and lets not forget those LONG straight (sorry babe that's mama's fault) eyelashes. I also like it because it shows her doing what she does best THINKING!!

Hmm... I wonder if there are any adults that would mind if I entered their pic in the adults category?! LOL!! Click on the button above if you'd like to see some of the other pictures entered in the competition.

12 comments:

Melinda January 13, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

Beautiful photo, beautiful girl!

Killlashandra January 13, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

Lovely black and white. The white knit hat with the little tufts is too cute. Nice shot!

angie {the arthur clan} January 13, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

This is a fantastic shot of your beautiful little girl!

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at our website this week,

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

I think her little mouth opened slightly in concentration is adorable! Great capture!

Drew January 14, 2009 at 3:06 AM  

You wouldn't know that you're new to this. That photo is very professional looking. Clear, well composed and absolutely frame-able. Beautiful job!

Amy @ Living Locurto January 14, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

Beautiful shot!

Amy,

Co-Founder
I ♥ Faces

IMAGEine Couture Photography January 14, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

LOVELY!

Anne January 14, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

The photos are wonderful! (or "awesome" as Eliza would say!)

Unknown January 16, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

How amazing! I was so moved by your baby pictures. I think your site is great.

Beth@Pages of Our Life January 17, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

I love the soft beauty that this picture portrays.

Thanks for playing along with my photog giveaway.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow January 20, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

Your girls are adorable. Great photos.

VisibleSoulPhotography February 4, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

Such a precious girl and you've captured her beautifully!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP