Thursday, January 29, 2009

M-365 : 29

29


Da'Gorgeouses and I spent a wonderful afternoon with my friend GardenGirl and her son Red. We had a great lunch and A LOT of fun playing (Da'Gorgeouses with Red and GG & I with our cameras)! It's so nice see how carefully Da'Gorgeouses watch Red's every move, and then tried to imitate it, and how they get the silly giggles every time he does something. He IS a real cutie, so I can't blame them one bit!

I'll post some photos of our outing on another post!


HugsBlessings

MChangaSiggy

2 comments:

Tracy January 30, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

I love the bright colors!

gardngirl January 30, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

Such a happy shot! I LOVE all the colors and that cutie in pink! :)

We had such an awesome time. Red was a happy napper, too.

I totally want to do this more often and agree that picnics would work out great!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP