Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dear Holly...

Okay, my dear blog friend Holly went on bedrest not too long ago and happened to stop by and leave a comment today. She used to be a California girl, but right after I found her blog she decided to move to Wisconsin of all places! I secretly wonder if she thought I might visit her someday, seeing as how we have so much in common---LOL!! Anyway, of course I've been checking up on her, stalking her blog daily, waiting for her to post how she's been doing. Seems she had a pretty good excuse for neglecting her blog, please stop by and congratulate her, on her precious bundle of joy!!

Praying that Little Flower Bud's NICU stay is short and only includes the happy parts of the rollercoaster ride!


HugsBlessings

MChangaSiggy

3 comments:

Holly February 6, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

MamaHolly to MamaChanga- you are so sweet! Thank you for all of the prayers and good thoughts. We are looking at a long NICU stay, "flowerbud" was 27 6/7. I will give more specifics on my blog later, I just wanted to let you know I am feeling your "Hugs and Blessings"!

Holly February 6, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Okay preemie mommy mushbrain alert! I can't find your e-mail address anywhere on here, can you e-mail it to me hollyneedsahobby@gmail.com...thanks:)

Heidijayhawk February 6, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

i hope all goes well with holly! lovely pics in the past few posts by the way!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP