Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feb 9~ I ♥ Faces "Silly" Kids Entry





This pic was taken with my point & shoot camera, when I saw the category was Silly, I thought of this one immediately! Every time I see it, it makes me laugh. It was taken right outside of Costco after we had just purchased those jammies for them. We had originally given them to Da'Gorgeouses to keep the wind off of them, but they quickly turned it into a silly game! Go check out all the silly faces at www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com, you won't be able to stop laughing!


HugsBlessings

MChangaSiggy

6 comments:

mommytoalot February 10, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

Beautiful shot!

Shonni February 10, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

That is so sweet and fun...to see them looking at each other and enjoying their own "silliness".

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

What sweeties...they look like they are having so much fun!

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

Such an adorable picture. Looks like they were having fun!!

Kristin February 11, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

So adorable! What a great picture!

Holly February 12, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

LOL- I knew that was a Costco cart, I think those are the only ones that fit two kids??? Perfect picture for this category (adults, too:)

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP