Monday, February 9, 2009

What I Love About You RIGHT Now...

I love...

the way you come running up to me for hugs after I walk in the door from work.

how you (LongRifle) tell me you need some "chongitos" (ponytails) as you pull the hair away from your eyes.

how you (Pistol) replace the word "thing" that I use when mommy brain has struck again with the correct word like "bib"---LOL!!

how no matter if you've just been fighting over something or screaming at each other, you protect one another.

how you share things like food and even go so far as to feed each other---it's too cute!

how you (Pistol) will wake up crying out "I LOVE YOU mamá, gimme a big hug!"

how you (LongRifle) never fail to ask "Where's papá, is he alseep, is he at work" through those slightly opened eyes when I wake you up to change you.

how you love to run and jump and play and climb, and how you get ever so excited when we head to the park.

how well behaved you are around others, you're polite, say "please" and "thank-you", smile and giggle and even engage others in conversation, sometimes it's just like talking to a mini-adult!

this stage you're in right now, where you tell Grammy, "No I'm not a baby, I'm a big girl, Grammy!" and turn right around and tell mamá, "No mamá, I'm not a big girl, I'm a baby, and I'm a princess!" (That's right! And no matter how old you are, you'll always be my babies AND my princesses!---right Grammy?!)





HugsBlessings

MChangaSiggy

1 comments:

Holly February 10, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

You'll be so glad you took the time to write this post some day. I need to sit and think and do the same thing. Your girls (and mine!) are so lucky to have each other. And about the little blanket, I didn't want for you to go out of your way to do anything! You are a busy mama. Thanks again for your words of encouragement, I can't imagine the ups and downs you had times two!!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP