Wednesday, March 4, 2009

M-365: 64

64


Umm...we forgot the cake AGAIN!!
It was my Tia's birthday (right), my mom's (far left) youngest sister,
that's our goddaughter in the middle. We all wanted to sing, and well, you know
Da'Gorgeouses were all revved up to really party. Pistol was pretty upset that
we forgot the cake, she kept telling us about it ALL night---LOL!! I guess I'd better
not forget their birthday cake. The shot is pretty out of focus (I'm still working on those low
light settings) but I thought she'd enjoy seeing it.


HugsBlessings

MChangaSiggy

1 comments:

Missy March 5, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

That looks fun and ingenious with blowing out the lighter.. I hear you on the low lighting situations. I'm still learning as well. Thanks for commenting on my low light shot as well, as you can see I still need work..looking forward to your next shot.

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP