Monday, March 9, 2009

March 9~ I ♥ Faces Creative Crop Kids Entry



SOOC, I decided to use my camera to creatively crop & the ring
to "frame" (see I'm learning new things every day)
my photo.


I did use editing software (Paint Shop Pro XI) to slightly crop some more,
I tried to crop out her other hand, but it just didn't pack the same punch!
LOL!! I might have thought a little too outside the box.
Feel free to let me know what you think!



Go check out the rest of the creatively cropped photos at
www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com


HugsBlessings

MChangaSiggy

10 comments:

Mireille March 9, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

Very creative crop, I LOVE it!!
By the way I have twins as well and entered a creative crop, see here: http://sumiiphotography.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-faces-week-9-creative-crop.html

Anonymous March 10, 2009 at 12:30 AM  

I love the way you used the ring and balls to frame her face and create repetition w/ shapes. The whites of her eyes seem a little too bright to me, but I love the rest of the vibrant colors. It looks like she's having fun.

April March 10, 2009 at 2:40 AM  

I think you did a great job...GOOD LUCK!

Kate March 10, 2009 at 5:08 AM  

Love it!! Cute and creative! Great job!

Tricia March 10, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

This is a really neat view through the green ring. I would have never thought of doing something like that, but it is inspiring to me to think outside the "box" or would that be Inside the "ring"....Cute girls. Amazing pics on your title/banner.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) March 10, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

I love it. Great original shot, the crop and edit just made it that much better.

Rachel March 10, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

How fun! I love how she looks like she's ready to throw the ball through the ring! Very happy and creative shot!

Melinda March 10, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

How creative! Love the bright colors and how the ring frames the face. Beautiful job!!

Skeller March 10, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

I love the way you "framed" this!!

Anonymous March 10, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

I think you did a great job framing this one!! Fabulous!!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP