Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 22nd~ I ♥ Faces: Self-Portrait


Well, it was somebody's bright idea to have this week's contest as a self-portrait.
I like taking pictures because then I don't have to BE in them! LOL!
BTW, does anyone realize just how difficult it is to take pictures of TWO three
year olds and yourself?! You don't even want to know how many shots
this took.

Kids Entry


Adult Entry



Go check out the other self-portraits @ I ♥ Faces there a lots of REALLY
creative ones out there. I was just lucky to be able to get these done I have
really short arms (like a T-Rex).





HugsBlessings

MChangaSiggy

7 comments:

Skeller April 21, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

You did AWESOME, MamaC!!!!

I especially like the first one. And yes, challenging, fer sure!

Holly April 21, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

Your too funny T-rex- LOL. I know what you mean though, I think I have an elbow cramp after the contortions I had to perform. I love these! The girls did a great job and you look so happy:)

Holly April 21, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

Grammar police! I meant you're- oops...

Hana April 21, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

Very cute shot of you and your girls...and yes, self portraits are challeneging, especially w/ kids involved!

Erica April 21, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

you and your girls are so pretty! great shots, my fave is the one of you w/ your girls!

Unknown April 22, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

I love the one of you & the girls. I thought about trying to take one...but with 5 kids 6 and under I knew there was no way!

beckylbranch April 24, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

very very cute! I love the one with all three of you!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP