Friday, April 24, 2009

An Unexpected Gift...

I'd like to thank my blogger friend Holly for the wonderful surprise that arrived in my mailbox yesterday. She and I share the common bond of being preemie moms---now times TWO, and you may have seen my previous post about her Superbaby. She was so wonderful to think of me when she saw this, and had an extra pearl added to represent Da'Gorgeouses!


And the super-extra special thing is that she has the same one too!! How cool is that?!

Dear Holly,
Thank you for brightening my day and my tiny section of the blog world! If my wishes came true, you'd live right next door too!

HugsBlessings

MChangaSiggy

1 comments:

Childsplayx2 April 29, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

Wow. Aren't people the best?!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP