Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Awww...I Love Her Too!

Sometimes I'm just very lucky and happen to catch just the sweetest moments! Here's Pistol and my aunt (TiaTela) whom I happen to love very much too!

She's a super great aunt and a wonderful person. My mom's youngest sis and only a few years older than me. She's shared many a secret of mine along the way, and has often been the first to hear many a good news (and not so good news) from me. I know exactly why Da'Gorgeouses love her so much!





I couldn't decide whether I liked the color or b&w the best, so I posted them both!


HugsBlessings

MChangaSiggy

4 comments:

Chelle June 17, 2009 at 5:51 AM  

What a beautiful post!! Great job capturing that moment!

Anonymous June 17, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Love it! I can't decide which I like either!

Tracy June 17, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

great shot...love the B&W because your eye is drawn to the middle!

Anne June 17, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

Beautiful photos and a beautiful post!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP