Tuesday, January 12, 2010

If You Wouldn't Mind...


Lately I seem to be struggling in my role as MOM 2 Da'Gorgeouses. Of course it doesn't help that they seem to have entered that stage where everything is a challenge, a struggle for independence and a down-right battle of wills. I'm grateful that they're healthy and for the most part well-behaved, but when they put their mind to it, they can REALLY make me CRAZy! Bedtime in particular is difficult. So if you remember and have a chance, could send a few prayers my way? I'd be much obliged to you---right now I can use all the help I can get!




HugsBlessings


MChangaSiggy

3 comments:

Leslie January 12, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

I'll pray. We have an awful lot of those around here.. love your Christmas Card btw... lovely little ladies.

Anne January 13, 2010 at 6:02 PM  

You are always in my prayers... more so now.

Evan Reker January 13, 2010 at 10:47 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP