Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!




I'm thankful...

for having such a wonderful, supportive family both immediate & extended.

for having a handsome, caring, hard-working husband who is a WONDERFUL dad.

for the God given miracle of my two gorgeoues daughters, that although they were born 16 weeks prematurely, they continue to grow and develop healthy & strong.

for a roof over our heads, food on our table, and warm, cozy beds to sleep in at night.

for my faith and the many blessings God has given us.

for my grandparents (both sets) that decided to immigrate to the U.S.A. giving us all the opportunities provided to us as American citizens.

for all of our heroes (law enforcement, firefighters, soliders, etc.) that work hard each and every day to keep us all safe.



I could go on & on since I have so much to be thankful for, but it would surely take up too much space!


Happy Thanksgiving!!!

0 comments:

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP