Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Naptime

I can't believed Da'Gorgeouses had such a great nap time today. Pistol is usually a very poor napper, I'm lucky if we can get her down for 15 to 20 minutes. I don't want to jinx myself, but lately she's been napping for at least 45 minutes. My g-ma from Tx. (who is also an insomniac like ta-ta-ta) said that if I feed her solid food before her nap she'd probably sleep better and longer. Well, it's actually worked. I am afraid that it's going to set a bad habit for when she gets older so I'll have to keep an eye out on that. Of course, she could also be napping better because she's always on the move. Pistol loves to walk, walk, walk, anywhere & everywhere.
Welo calls her his trompito (spinning top) because in mid walk she'll spin & head the other way. That could be why she's sleeping better, whatever it is, I'm totally thankful for it. Today Pistol napped for 1 hour 45 minutes and LongRifle took a 3 hour nap! Whatever the reason (barring them getting sick) I'll take what I can get...while I can still get it!

0 comments:

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP