Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

DrillSgt. and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary today (well, we actually CELEBRATED yesterday with a day/night out as a couple thanks to Grammy & Welo)! It's hard to believe 12 years have gone by so quickly. I thought the first 10 just flew by, but now that we have Da'Gorgeouses it seems that we're moving at warp speed! I'm so grateful for all of the blessings God has given us during these last 12 years, in particular I'm grateful for Da'Gorgeouses and for the wonderful friendship and love I share with their father.

To the DrillSgt.: Thanks for being such a GREAT dad and a WONDERFUL husband! It hasn't always been an easy road, but I love the fact that it's always been full of smiles, laughter and lots of love!

1 comments:

gardngirl January 1, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

Happy belated anniversary! Franky and I will celebrate our 12th in April!! Time flies when you're having fun! Take care!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP