Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Fun, fun, fun!!

It's been a hoot having DrillSgt. home for the last week. Da'Gorgeouses are really enjoying their bonding time with papá. I don't think they could enjoy it too much, but Pistol is already wayyyy attached to her papá being home. I hate to see what the return to work is going to do to her (and me). LongRifle was a little surprised the first day he went in to pick her up. Normally, I pick them up, and she tells me "Mamá, papá?" To which I answer either, papá work or papá coming, depending on whether it's a weekday or weekend. Well, that morning I was in the kitchen making breakfast, and he said she looked at him kind of confused and said, "Papá, mamá?" We also learned very quickly, that it is so important not to mess with the routine, the routine is everything!

0 comments:

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP