Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tag!

So today for the first time ever Da'Gorgeouses played a game of tag (or what seemed to be tag) with each other. Now, they've played tag with us before, but I'd never actually witnessed them initiate a game with each other. It was unbelievable to watch, and being as how I was the obstacle around which they ran, it was as if I was a part of their game even though I wasn't. They were clearly focused on each other, laughing, giggling, shouting, short of breath, and Mamá was just something to lean on or over in order to get to sissy. Just thinking about it makes me smile all over again.

1 comments:

gardngirl January 19, 2008 at 12:55 AM  

You better get on your running shoes, they only get faster! So awesome that they enjoy each other so much!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP