Saturday, February 16, 2008

Coyote Beautiful

We had such a great time going to the snow w/ my bil & sil & their children. Pistol kept saying "frio" as she'd fall in the snow. It was really cold when she fell since she refused to wear her gloves. I guess they just don't make gloves for kids her size, the ones we did find were too big anyway. LongRifle loved it, she especially loved going down the slope with her papá. I'd see her holding on to him tightly and she'd yell "weeeeeee!". She's definitely going to be the more adventurous of the two. We had an absolute blast and on our way down we decided to make a really quick stop to take some pictures. The coyote was right there, the biologist in me did not want to get out of the car, but I figured he was just used to where there's people there's food. So, here's a few that I took...

0 comments:

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP