Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Heard a Loud KONK!!

It scared me. My brain registered it immediately, it was the sound I'd been dreading to hear...it sounded like someone had climbed, or tried to climb out of their crib and hit themselves on the way down. As I quickly made my way down the hallway, the frightening sound was followed by loud crying and a small knock on the inside of Da'Gorgeouses bedroom door. Sure enough she did it, my ever adventurous, daredevil, mother-may-care-but-I-don't-really, LongRifle successfully, albeit painfully, climbed her way out of her crib this morning. When I got to her she had tears streaming down her face, she was sobbing pitifully trying to say something and pointing to her crib. The look on Pistol's face was priceless, I can't even begin to describe it. I'm sure she witnessed the entire event but she said nothing, on her face was a look of sheer awe, some confusion, and a look of disbelief that it had even been attempted. I also noticed that somewhere in there, Pistol's look also carried just a tinge of admiration. Lord help us now!

0 comments:

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP