Thursday, March 27, 2008

So Fast...

Time is flying by so fast. Today I took Da'Gorgeouses outside for playtime before lunch and their nap. LongRifle was climbing the slide, sat down, looked at me and said "Here I come!". Then of course Grammy & I are rocking them giving them their bottle for their nap, we had been doing so for about 15 minutes when all of a sudden Pistol looks up at me and says, "crib" I asked her to repeat it and she said crib again. I must have had a puzzled look on my face because then she said "bed" and looked over to her crib. When I asked her if she wanted me to put her in bed, she shook her head yes. Gosh, talk about them seriously weaning us off of putting them to sleep. Could I get any luckier than that?! LongRifle started making all kinds of racket after I closed the door and left, the usual tossing of the pillow and stuffed animals and the banging of the empty bottle on the crib. When I went in and laid her back down she looked up at me and said "poopoo". MmHmmm...that's right, she needed a diaper change before she could fall back asleep. My little monkeydoos are growing up fast.

On a funnier note, I've been using the baby lotion DrillSgt. bought them the last time he went to Target. I was amazed at how thick and creamy it was, I really had to rub it into their skin to get it to absorb. The only thing about this new formula change was that every time I rubbed it into Pistol's hair it kind of lathered. So today I took a closer look at the lotion DrillSgt had purchased, yep it was Johnson & Johnson in the pink bottle allright, only it was BODY WASH, not lotion!! LOL!!!! Oh silly Daddy!! We all had a great laugh about that one. I'm sure it won't be the last time something like that happens.

1 comments:

Childsplayx2 March 31, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

Poor Drill Sgt.

Innocent mistake... Could happen to anybody!

(Although it never happened to me... I'm just sayin'.) :)

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP