Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Cake DrillSgt!

Today DrillSgt. celebrated his 38th birthday!! I took the time and wrote out a big mushy card, telling him all of the reasons why I'm so glad he was born. I won't go into detail here, you all might just puke that's how sweet it was---LOL!! Bottom line is he's a WONDERFUL dad, a TERRIFIC husband, the only one that can make me laugh daily, and to top it off, he's my best friend.

After they woke up from their nap I decided that Da'Gorgeouses were going to help me make his cake today. I let them know what was going to happen and they seemed really excited by the whole idea. All the ingredients were laid out on the table plus all the "tools" we were going to use, I sat them in their high chair and they were anxious to get started. Believe me, after all the birthday parties we've attended lately they knew exactly what I meant when I said birthday cake. I will admit that it was very difficult to take pics and watch what they're doing at the same time---lol!! It was definitely an adventure. They each cracked one of the three eggs we had to add, Pistol poured the water, LongRifle added the oil and they both had an opportunity to stir and pour. To be honest, it was one of the best cakes I've tasted in a long time, probably because it was made with so much love!

0 comments:

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP