Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a chance to sleep in today and it was heavenly not having to get out of bed until 8 am. I let Da'Gorgeouses sleep in until 10:30, especially after the long day they had yesterday. Even then they complained and were a little grouchy about having to wake up. Pistol was the worst, she kept saying "bed, bed, BED!!!" I shot off text messages to my family and friends (those with cell #'s of course) and wished them all a Happy Mother's Day. DrillSgt arrived with breakfast and then it was a rush to get them ready for travelling to another party! DrillSgt. had already given me my two dozen red roses on Friday, the rest (of which I'm still debating on) is pending---ha, ha!

To top off a fun-filled weekend we headed over to TioT&B's house for a Mother's Day get together. It was great to just kick back and relax, and watch Da'Gorgeouses play with their cousins. Everyone had a nice time, and I was finally able to enjoy some adult conversation with someone other than my mom and DrillSgt., AND I had plenty of opportunity to use my camera to capture pics of some of the cutest kids in town (BESIDES mine)---LOL!!

So Happy Mother's Day to all of my family and friends (that are moms of course!) Da'Gorgeouses, DrillSgt. and I all hope you had an AMAZING day!

...and no pressure sis, but maybe, just maybe you can work on having us wish YOU a Happy Mother's Day next year---after all I already sent you a subscription to Pa*rents magazine! LOL!!

0 comments:

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP