Saturday, June 28, 2008

Celebration Time!

This Monday I turn...



No, that's not a question mark, unless it stands for where did all the time go?! My sis made & decorated my delicious cake, there were 2 parts to it, but the other one did not say MamáChanga.


So we celebrated tonight. That way all the VIP's in my life (well, there were still a few missing) could join us!


Pistol looks the way I felt, say it isn't so!


The ever-hopeful and optimistic LongRifle!



Smiling NOMike and Ta-ta-ta (who is now Na-na-na)


From left to right (Welo, DrillSgt. Grammy and WelitaMage)


Welita Mage and Da'Gorgeouses (can you tell where they get their love of bling from?!!!)


There were a few pictures of me taken, but I can honestly say, I didn't like the way any of them turned out! LOL!!


OH YEAH!! An extra-special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sil Queta!!! Hope you had a WONDERFUL day, we LOVE & MISS you and hope to see you soon!!

1 comments:

Kellan June 29, 2008 at 2:06 PM  

A nice celebration for your Birthday - Happy Birthday!

Your girls are precious and I'm so glad they have done so well. My girls are 16 now - you just wait - it gets better and better and better - so FUN!!

Nice to meet you - so glad you came by. Hope to see you again soon - Kellan

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP