Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Beach Pics 2

I took Susan's advice from one of her photo tip Friday's on taking pictures at the beach. I can only dream of my pictures being as beautiful as hers someday. However, I had a great time trying to capture my own moments on our day trip to Morro Bay (these pics taken north of "The Rock"---geography ala DrillSgt.), so here they are!

This one's for Tia Na-Na who from day one,
has been in love with these feet!

Pistol posing touching her "sandwich feet" for Tia Na-Na!

They walk so much alike...

it has to be genetics! LOL!!

AND my ABSOLUTE FAVE PIC OF THE DAY!!


We've enrolled Da'Gorgeouses in swimming classes again this year M-F for 2 weeks. Tiny Tots 1 is what they're in, the objective being to get them to immerse their face in water (without sucking it all in)---LOL!! It started Monday and if I can figure out how to take pics AND be in the water with them maybe you'll see some of it. Grammy & Welo wanna go to the pool to watch Da'Gorgeouses swim?

3 comments:

Unknown July 23, 2008 at 5:05 PM  

Those are great photos! Beautiful girls as always.

Holly July 23, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

I love the walking ones, so cute:) What a fun day trip...

Skeller July 30, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

Darling, wonderful photos!!! Isn't it fun to take pics of just parts? (hehe, then you don't have to worry about the eyes being in focus!!)

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP