Monday, July 28, 2008

TheG

My grandmother, aka Welita or (theG) is 86 years old, at least I think she is. ANYWAY, she's in her 80's and doing very well. She gets around on her own, more slowly than she used to, but still, she walks A LOT. She sometimes has a room mate, but for the most part, lives independently. She's in full control of her faculties and likes to dress in eye-catching clothes. I hope someday when I get to be her age, I'm as healthy and strong and independent as she is. I love the fact that she (and my grandfather) took care of us when my mom & dad were working, and that Da'Gorgeouses have been fortunate enough to spend time with her. They LOVE her sense of humor, the songs she sings to them and her sparkly blouses and shoes. I'm also glad I have pictures of them spending time with her.


Pistol checking out her shoes.



LongRifle checking out her sparkly blouse.



3 comments:

Kellan July 28, 2008 at 6:53 PM  

Those are simply darling pictures - precious!

Take care - Kellan

Holly July 29, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

We should all be so lucky to have a "Welita":)

Skeller July 30, 2008 at 7:01 AM  

OMGoodness!! I would NEVER ever guess she's 86!!! She looks terrific. Such sweet, adorable photos. Isn't it fun how little ones are so attracted to sparkly things?!? I remember loving going thru all my grandma's costume jewelry when I was young.

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP