Friday, August 22, 2008

Please Pray...

My parents are once again driving to Texas, this time with last minute notice. It seems that my TxG (grandmother on my dad's side) is not doing well. The last time they went for a visit she had just been dx with Stage 4 cancer, she has been undergoing treatments since then, but has continued to lose weight rapidly. She was hospitalized on Tuesday and will be released today, however hospice care is already being set up. So they'll pack their bags and leave tonight. God's speed.



This picture was taken during their
last visit this year (late May).


This is a pic taken by my uncle at his last visit
2 weeks ago, before her hospital stay.

2 comments:

gardngirl August 22, 2008 at 2:33 PM  

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take care, MamaC.

Holly August 22, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

I hope everything goes as well as can be expected for the whole family-Hugs and Blessings back to ya!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP