Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Overheard in Conversation...

Last night over the baby monitor DrillSgt. and I listened to the following conversation.

*grunt*
"Are you pooping?"
"Yes, I'm pooping."
"Oh, okay."
"Are you pooping?"
"Yes, I'm pooping."
pause
"Is mommy working?"
No response.
"Do you like Tia Na-Na?"
"Yes, I like Tia Na-Na, sandwich feet."
"Do you like Tio Mike?"
"Yes, I like Tio Mike."
"Do you like Tia Na-Na?"
"Yes, I like Tia Na-Na."
"Oh. Do you like mamá?"
I waited holding my breath for the answer to come.
"I like Daddy."
"You like Daddy?"
"Yes."
"Do you like mamá?"
"Yes, I like mamá."
"Oh. Do you like Daddy?"
"Yes, I like Daddy too."
"Phew, foochie! I no like poopy smell!"
That's my cue, I heard what I wanted to hear AND that I needed to get in there. LOL!

3 comments:

Leslie September 17, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

seriously hilarious.
I love what I hear over the monitor too! :)

gardngirl September 17, 2008 at 7:18 PM  

That is way too funny!!! Red's monitor is still in his room at four years of age...I can only imagine the hilarity of the conversations you would hear if you were to use yours that long!:)

Lookin' forward to Friday!

Theresa September 18, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

Hilarious!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP