Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Party @ the Library 2008




So I don't know quite what it was today that had me on the verge of tears as I watched Da'Gorgeouses walk out to the car dressed in their Princess costumes, headed for the Halloween party at our local library. Maybe I'm just being sentimental, maybe I'm feeling a little under the weather, maybe I'm just dog tired, or maybe it's because I'm so thankful to be exactly where WE are at this particular moment in our lives. Although Da'Gorgeouses can be just like Olivia and really wear me out, I feel exactly like Olivia's mom does, I LOVE THEM ANYWAY!!

2 comments:

Anne November 5, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

I love how the girls have such "serious" Princess faces ... or maybe they are just serious about trick or treating?!

bonnieearly November 6, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

Aww, they are little princesses.

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP