Friday, October 17, 2008

Mommy Brain Revisited...

Is that even possible? I swear I thought the visit to the Pumpkin Patch was scheduled for 10 am yesterday morning NOT 9:15! So I get there and there's no one there that I recognize, I mean I remembered that last year had a really sparse turnout, but is the economy really that bad?! Nope! I supposed I'm just once again plagued by mommy brain. Oh well, Da'Gorgouses and I looked around, called DrillSgt. and told him what had happened (and also told him not to worry about trying to meet us there during his prep as originally planned) and arranged to visit the Pumpkin Patch AFTER he got home from work. It all worked out though, even though Da'Gorgeouses were somewhat disappointed at not getting to see Marisa or Joan, I distracted them with a trip to Target and a really cool purchase (see pics below), so without further ado, here's a teaser of some pics from our first visit (DrillSgt. and I have already discussed returning---it's FREE and a GREAT place to take some pictures) to our local Pumpkin Patch!

2 comments:

bonnieearly October 17, 2008 at 7:24 AM  

Wow look how big your babies are! They are growing up so fast. Oh and I think mommy brain is a permanent condition. I can't remember a thing....ha ha ha

Anne October 17, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

Such pretty little pumpkins!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP