Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Birthday Wishes...

We celebrated Welo and AngelBaby's birthday this weekend...here's a few pics, I'll be back to post a few more later...family, food, and fun!!


**AND since I ALMOST forgot (but I didn't I remembered after I came home from work last night) Happy Devil Dog Birthday to you DrillSgt. and all the other Marines out there!

**AND NO I didn't forget that it's Veteran's Day today, there are way too many veterans (Dad, DrillSgt., TioGil, Junebug, Memo, L., TioLuis---and more) in my family to forget about such an important day. Thank you to those of you that have and still do continue serving our country proudly...willing to sacrifice not only your precious time, but your lives for our freedom.

I'll definitely be back to post pics of our local parade, it's one of THE BEST parades EVAH! Da'Gorgeouses are going to LOVE IT!!

1 comments:

Anne November 12, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

Happy Veteran's Day ... and thank you so very much to all who serve.

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP