Wednesday, November 12, 2008

T-Riffic Day!!

Well, I have to admit we had a TERRIFIC day yesterday. We met my sil & bil downtown at our local Veteran's Day Parade, we were so glad to have them over for a visit! Da'Gorgeouses of course loved all of the extra attention and DrillSgt. and I had a nice time talking with both of them as Pistol and LongRifle went down for their nap. We almost had them convinced to go watch Madagascar2 with us (which was a fun movie btw), but SuperStar had a 3 1/2 hour drive ahead of her. So thanks for coming down for a visit---we hope to see you both again soon!










When we went to watch the movie LongRifle did something that kind of worried me (you know me the parent). I ran into a former (luckily a favorite) student of mine who works there, and while he was walking towards me to say hello, she ran right up to him extended her arms and let him pick her up! WHHHAAATTT??!!! I think the poor kid was more shocked at than I was....we're going to have to keep a real close eye on that little girl!

1 comments:

Anonymous November 13, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

Hey Familia: We had a great V-Day, with u-all! My husband keeps reminding me 2 thank you guys for lunch-the burgers were great!!! YUUUUUUMMY! We loved and enjoyed all the conversations we had w/ the girls and Tio had fun playing basketball with the twin with "the smaller eyes" (he can't tell them apart, YET!). He says we need to visit more often and that's our plan for the coming months. We love you all, Tio and Tia

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP