Friday, December 12, 2008

I So Want One of These...




Seriously, I sent this pic to DrillSgt. two weeks ago telling him I wanted one of these for Christmas. I asked him about it yesterday and he said he hadn't gotten around to ordering it :( Oh well, the custom order deadline was last week, maybe I can order it for Valentines Day (or maybe I could just win it on Ivylane's Win A Cup of Love Giveaway)!! Since Da'Gorgeouses were born I've looked for something along this line, I don't usually wear necklaces but the idea of having them with me (and not just in my heart) makes me smile.


the vintage pearl is giving away one of her newest designs, the cup of love necklace!

A sterling silver heart that is handstamped with 1-2 names, slightly domed for an elegant feel and then hung on a sterling chain. A large freshwater pearl dangles above the name.

This would make a perfect last minute Christmas gift, or keep it for yourself :)

What do you think? If I win it should I get Da'Gorgeouses put on it? How about Pistol and LongRifle? Hmmm...maybe I'll just go with their IRL names---LOL!!

1 comments:

Holly December 14, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

Very Pretty! I love pearls (my birthstone). I hope one of these is in your future;)

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP