Friday, December 19, 2008

Pretty Girl

Okay, so this past week has been totally hectic! Remember my part-time jobs? Well, I was unpleasantly surprised this Monday to find out that I had to have all of my paperwork completed for the 60 plus students on my roster and in by Friday (today at 3 pm) WITHOUT any paid prep time to do it! Uggghh!! It's done now (after 4 hours of work yesterday) and instead of returning to the night job in January I picked up more hours at my day job!! Hooray!! Thanks to Grammy and S the lead teacher and LG my director it's going to work out just fine. I'll be working M, W, F but only during the days, hopefully life will go much better. I know it will be better for Da'Gorgeouses.

Anyway, back to Da'Gorgeouses. During our crazy day yesterday, I helped DrillSgt. get the girls ready to attend group. After I finished dressing Pistol I sent her over to her dad to show off how cute she looked. She headed straight to the kitchen and said, "Look dad!" made her runway model turn in front of him and then said, "I look SEXY!!!" DrillSgt. smiled and then in a very serious tone said, "Little girls don't look sexy, they look pretty!" To which Pistol replied, "Okay, I look pretty, YOU look SEXY!" LOL!!

3 comments:

Holly December 23, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

I love the new picture up top. The girls are looking more like individuals than twins- to me anyway. Perfect holiday shot:)

Anne December 29, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

They are such beautiful girls and their little personalities are shining through!

Love_the_Twinnies January 4, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

EAT 'EM!!!!! ...... Get some bread!! LOL! Lovin' the new pics! :) xoxo!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP