Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thinking About My Christmas List...

I have to admit that we haven't even made a dent in our Christmas list. Well, except for Da'Gorgeouses, they're pretty much done (they are done according to me, DrillSgt. is still looking)!! We did try to start last weekend, but neither of us had our head in the game. Oh well, I suppose it'll just be business as usual, shopping at the last minute!

I've been thinking about my affordable Christmas gift list for DrillSgt. I don't really WANT anything (except maybe the other 2 Twilight books---which he already said he's getting for me). But when I came across the Sew Mama Sew giveaway blog day, I found this lovely camera strap I'd LOVE to win! Haha, I also liked it so much I entered the giveaways for the same camera strap at The Crafty Crow! and at Shey[B]!!! The Cha-Cha Carnival strap would be a nice addition since I carry my camera EVERYWHERE---LOL!! I suppose if I don't win it, it will be a good excuse to learn how to make myself one. BTW, I finally got brave enough to hem some pants for Da'Gorgeouses, and if I do say so myself, they turned out pretty good!


Theses 2 buttons earned me extra entries into the give away--LOL!!



3 comments:

Anonymous December 4, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

You're welcome. Please e-mail me your info...

gohncrazy AT gmail DOT com

Simply Vintagegirl December 4, 2008 at 2:56 PM  

Nope, you're not late at all! :D It won't end until tomorrow, so there's still time. Thank you for the comment, you're entered!

God Bless,
Miss Emily Rose
www.SimplyVintagegirl.com

Leslie December 4, 2008 at 11:15 PM  

Im so wanting to make myself a strap for my new camera too.... found any good instructions?

btw.. sorry your week is going the same, and I don't know about you... but..I wouldn't want any flys on the wall watching my week!! :)

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP