Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ummm...I've Been A Tad Bit Distracted!

Sorry, I've been a tad bit distracted from posting on my blog. You see, before Da'Gorgeouses were born I LOVED to read! I would devour book upon book upon book. It seems that since they've arrived I've limited myself to reading children's books and blogs (that's pretty much it) oh yeah and that great quick read my parents bought me for Christmas last year "One More Day." Well, I've moved up to young adult books now (hey, at least I'm moving forward) and joined the Twilight bandwagon. DrillSgt. came home with the first one on Saturday and I finished the second book last night. Had a blast reading them and I can't wait to purchase and read through the last two! Of course I did limit myself to reading in the car while DrillSgt. was driving, and reading while Da'Gorgeouseses were sleeping (yes, I was up VERY late getting through those books!) LOL!!

2 comments:

Holly December 3, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

I wish I could read in the car- unfortunately it makes me sick. I read what I can before I pass out at night. It takes me forever to get through a book. I love the new look of your blog:)

Anonymous December 4, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

Please come over and visit my blog. I think you might be pleasantly interested in what you find. :)

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP