Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 26th~ I ♥ Faces Adult Entry--JOY





Only because something in the back of my mind kept nagging me to enter this photo of my sister did I do it. I suppose it's because I find it very difficult to capture adult emotions. It's not because we don't show them, I think it's because we're too cognizant of what we might look like when a camera is in the room.

Anyway, my sis (aka Tia Na-Na) happens to be the original Pistol (everyone says we cloned her, and even some of her friends have told her that she went and had a baby and just gave her to me---LOL!). BTW, none of those are true, except the fact that they are VERY much alike in personality and luckily for me, very expressive!


So go on and check out all the other entries! Adults





HugsBlessings

MChangaSiggy

10 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} January 27, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

She's beautiful and I love that you caught her in a truly joyful moment. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces
www.iheartfaces.com

Julie Rivera January 27, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

What a great smiling laugh! Like you say, adults are too protective with their facial expressions, but wouldn't it be fun to have such a picture of yourself?!

Skeller January 27, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

oooh, I love the "moment" this captures! I couldn't help but grin back at her :-)

Beth January 27, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

this is great! it makes me want to laugh right along with her!

Unknown January 27, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

This is a great photo... and you're correct, it is very hard to catch an adult off guard when a camera is around. ;)

Rachel January 27, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

What a beautiful and joyful moment. So glad you were able to catch it and share it!

Anonymous January 27, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

There's lots of joy in that picture. What joyful pics in your header as well.

Allison Lewis January 28, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

What a fun pic! I've enjoyed looking through your blogs (all of them!)
--allison

Anonymous January 29, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

I love this beautiful capture! She's so pretty, and to see a true joyful expression on an adult is so tricky to get on camera! Great job, and wonderful enrty!!!

Unknown January 29, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

She is a Cowboy fan like me, poor girl! :-)

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP