Tuesday, January 20, 2009

M-365 : 20

20


LongRifle was feeling better today but I didn't want to take her to the library and risk possibly exposing anyone else. So Grammy came over and to celebrate the inauguration of our 44th President "The ROCK" Obama as Da'Gorgeouses call him, she took us out to breakfast. After that we headed out to the discount bakery store and bought a couple of loaves of bread to take to the park and feed the ducks. Da'Gorgeouses remembered their last experience of feeding the ducks and LongRifle made sure to say, "Mommy, those ducks were like Olivia, they needed a time-out!" Yep, that's right LongRifle, those pushy ducks needed a time-out last time, but they must have been super full today as they were all well behaved. So we headed to the playground, where I took a bunch of blurry photos as I'm having trouble with all of the action shots.

There were two I did like though, and this one won for today. Although their faces are somewhat blurry, and my mom's feet are being hidden by my added text, it shows what I love the most about Da'Gorgeouses, their true enjoyment in the simple things, as well as the great love they have for one another. Just looking at it makes me smile! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous January 21, 2009 at 1:30 AM  

Oh, they are adorable. Look at their happy faces :) Love the bright colours too.

Anonymous January 21, 2009 at 3:52 AM  

Such a beautiful picture!! The girls are precious!

Killlashandra January 21, 2009 at 6:14 AM  

They look like they are having so much fun together. :) It's an adorable picture.

Tracy January 21, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

A slight blur in action shots is fine....love the colors and they look happy!

Love_the_Twinnies January 21, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

LOVE this pic of them!!! Good job on all of the cool pics you've been taking! :) I've already snagged some. LOL! Makes me miss them even MORE!!!

LOVE YA!! xoxo!

Katie January 21, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

Love this picture!!! ah, the simple things! :)

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow January 21, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

That is precious! I love the colors.

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP