Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 6th~ I ♥ Faces~ "My Friend & I"




I was really happy to capture this tender moment between Pistol and LongRifle. It's one of my all time favorite pics. I just love how Pistol has her eyes closed her hands wrapped around her "little sister" (you know that minute really does make her the little sister) and how LongRifle is gently patting her head.

Seriously, not only are they twins but they really are the "BEST" of friends! From the get go we knew they would have a special relationship but we were really able to see it take fruit early on when after having been kept in separate incubators for the first 13 weeks of their lives (they were born 16 weeks early) they were finally allowed to share one. Right away they found each other, and from that moment on they were always connected, little arms entwined, mouth nuzzling the back of sissy's head, or we'd find them embracing each other as they slept. Sure now they're older and they argue and drive each other crazy every now and then, but...they also feed each other food, stand up for each other (even against DrillSgt. and I), and tell each other "I love you sissy, you're my best friend!"

So head on over to I ♥ Faces and check out all the other great My Friend & I pics!


HugsBlessings

MChangaSiggy

12 comments:

Shae April 5, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

I know what you mean. My twins are 6 months old and have to be with each other. They sleep in the same crib and hate when one is not around. I am glad your girls share that special bond too. It is amazing to watch.

Unknown April 5, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

awwww... that is so adorable and sweet! :)

MediMonsters April 6, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

What a great picture!

Drew April 6, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

I love seeing the bond that twins have. There's something about being in that womb together that bonds the two for life. What a very sweet picture!

DawnS April 6, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

Oh my gosh - that is the sweetest photo!!!

Holly April 6, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

Great picture choice and such a sweet story
;)

dmauton April 7, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

They are so cute. I love the pic.

Julie Rivera April 7, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

I am not a twin, but I have heard their bond is unusually strong. The image you selected is wonderful, with the shallow depth of field and the vibrant color.

Skeller April 7, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

precious. absolutely precious. May they always be the best of friends!

Lani April 7, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

They are such beauties! I finally caught one of my babies hugging another one for a minute the other day and I almost cried!

Unknown April 8, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

What a spectacularly special picture.

bonnieearly April 12, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

Aww, I love those girls.

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP