Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another Milestone?!

We may have found a part-time daycare for next year! Hooray!! Da'Gorgeouses loved it and even CRIED because we were leaving---I have no idea why they're so social?! Grammy & I met with the director this morning and then had a small tour of the facilities. She was very thorough and gave me the breakdown, days, times, prices, curriculum, nap & even bible studies time. Sounds heavenly & a place Da'Gorgeouses would benefit from. They'd spend the rest of my full-time work schedule with Grammy & Welo if/when he retires. They really do need some type of social interaction with other kids their age, the whole learning to share, take turns and interact with others besides just themselves and all of the adults in their environment. Okay, excuse me while I go cry now!

HugsBlessings

MChangaSiggy

2 comments:

Leslie April 2, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

ohhh praying for you, I can't imagine, I think I would go cry too, but it does sound ideal... Rylan requires a lot of social too.... until she gets it then she plays in the corner... go figure.

Holly April 3, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

I know how you feel. We decided to start the Little Flower in the Fall. Part of me wishes she would be the type to cling to my leg and not want me to leave but something tells me I'll be the clingy one:(

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP