Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Goodbye 2, HELLO 3!!

Da'Gorgeouses turn THREE on Friday. Our house has been a hustle and a bustle trying to get ready for the BIG Princess party on Saturday. The cake is ordered, the bounce house is hopefully showing up, we have borrowed tables and chairs, the meat/chips/drinks and favors are purchased, and invitations were sent out a month ago. I'm almost finished with their birthday outfits & if I have a chance I'll take & post a pic soon!

We've invited family and a few of Da'Gorgeouses close friends (who by the way are all over 30---can anyone explain to me why that is?). Their BEST friends are coming too, did I mention that they're in their 80's?! So as we say goodbye to the "terrible twos" we welcome the "trying threes" (TIMES TWO remember?) with open arms--LOL!!

So CELEBRATE with me, the joy of having TWO wonderfully amazing, super funny, super smart, silly, beautiful girls!

HugsBlessings

MChangaSiggy

6 comments:

Tracy May 6, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

Happy Birthday Girls!

I always hear it said Terrible Twos, HORRIBLE Threes! Yikes! good luck...double!

Anne May 7, 2009 at 5:01 AM  

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see the photos!

Three has been good for us so far, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that you have terrific threes!

Holly May 7, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

We (I and my two little fellow NICU grads/miracles/most loved babies in all the world) will be there in spirit! I hope you all have the best time and we'll be looking forward to pictures:)

Jenn May 7, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

Happy Birthday!!! How exciting the day sounds tomorrow. A princess party...YIPEE!!! Have a wonderful time with all those friends and can't wait to see some pictures.

Anonymous May 7, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

Happy Birthday! Sounds like it will be a great party!

Mozi Esme May 8, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

Well happy birthday to them! Hope they had a wonderful day!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP