Sunday, May 10, 2009

Only Because I Know...

some of you might have been waiting...LOL!!


I made their tutus, bought their crowns & wands, bought their
leotards & added the bits of flair. Their birthday party was a hit,
all the people that loved them & were able to attend did, food was
wonderful, company was great, bounce house was well used, and both
Pistol and LongRifle were EXHAUSTED by the time we put them to bed!

Thanks to all that made it & to those of you that wished my very special Princesses
a very Happy 3rd Birthday and were with us in spirit!
We love and appreciate each and every one of you,
thank you for being a part of our lives!



HugsBlessings

MChangaSiggy

6 comments:

Tracy May 11, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

SOOOO CUTE And sounds like a great day! Tutu's look fabulous, I have made plenty of those, for my studio and clients! Great job!

Can't wait to see more pics!

Holly May 11, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

Yay- yes, I'm sure I wasn't the only one waiting for pics:) Great job on the princess ensembles, LOVE the tutus. So happy for you all that you had such a great time. Hopefully you got some good laughter shots for I heart faces...Ree is judging this week!

Jenn May 11, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

They look absolutely adorable!!! You did a fantastic job putting their outfits together. I can't wait to see some more pics!!!

Anne May 11, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

They are such beautiful little girls! And Mama did a fantastic job on their outfits! Every little girl deserves a tutu.

Amy May 15, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

You did a great job on their outfits. They look awesome. Man, my little girls would love those and the boys would think it was great!! They wanted sisters for so long and always talked about tutus. Great Job!!

Megan May 28, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

Very very cute! I love their tutus, awesome job! And a very happy birthday to some special girls!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP