Monday, May 11, 2009

May 11th~I♥Faces "Laughter" Kids Entry




Whenever I'm looking for that all out specific expression,
I somehow always end up with a picture of Pistol.

Her laughter is that deep down, raspy, belly laugh
that you can hear across the yard or playground.
It's the kind that's so infectious you can't help but join her.
Whenever we're in public and she starts laughing, everyone
around her does too, her laughter is that amazing!

I'm so blessed to haveDa'Gorgeouses in my life,
they truly ARE "endless hours of entertainment!"

For more contagious "laughter" pictures please visit I♥Faces.



HugsBlessings

MChangaSiggy

11 comments:

Heather May 11, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

WOW! Adorable. And 23.5 weeks? Amazing! I work at a high risk Labor/Delivery unit. I love hearing about the miracles!

Eds May 12, 2009 at 2:12 AM  

Oh my! Such an adorable sight! And yeah they are truly miracle of God! Just look how health and happy there are considering they were born at 23 weeks only! Such a blessing! :)

http://edsmommylife.com/?p=1095

Unknown May 12, 2009 at 2:52 AM  

This shot is precious! Nice job.

Amanda May 12, 2009 at 4:29 AM  

beautiful!

Stacy May 12, 2009 at 4:39 AM  

Wow she sure has grown!!! What a miracle:) Great shot with the bubbles!

Julie Ball May 12, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

BEAUTIFUL photo! I have a big smile on my face just looking at it!

Karli May 12, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

This really is a beautiful photo! Great work!

Anonymous May 13, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

I had an amazing time with the girls this weekend. I loved being in the bounce house ("salta, salta, saltaaaa") and pointing at our favorite bubbles ( "I like that one!"). I'm looking forward to another year of joy and love with Long Rifle and Pistol, Love Tia Super Star

Jenn May 13, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Love it! And I love your new header. It looks great!

Holly May 13, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

Great shot- I wish bubbles made us that happy!

Unknown May 14, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

love this shot...as usual you did an awesome job...the bubbles are so cool!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP