Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Not An Easy Task...

M-365: *Group Photo*

Let me tell you, when it comes to getting ALL of DrillSgt's. family members together it's QUITE a difficult task. I start verbally notifying everyone of the date in March, formal invites go out ~1 month in advance, etc. I was so glad that EVERYONE was able to make it to Da'Gorgeouses 3rd Birthday party (my girls were SO excited that their Tios/Tias and cousins were all there) AND lucky for me, one of my SIL's decided to motivate everyone to pose for a "RARE" family photo!


DrillSgt., his 9 other siblings AND my MIL



MIL & ALL her grandchildren!Believe it or not, this was the best shot out of all of them, too bad
my oldest nephew wasn't looking forward--LOL!! I still can't believe
he was only 3 when we got married! YIKES, has it really been that long ago?!

BTW, I REALLY love the fact that my girls are hugging each other --LOL!



Okay girls, this post was 'specially for you!

HugsBlessings


MChangaSiggy

2 comments:

Tracy May 14, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

Well, you did a great job, on your group shot!!! Beautiful Family!

Anonymous May 14, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

I hear you about getting everyone together. My dh is one of 7 boys and it is a pain to get them all together.

Great job!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP